Thread: Galastan - hand-drawn city on a mountain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Blaidd Drwg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feanaaro View Post
    However, I have an unfulfilled dream, which would be to see the technique applied to proper "cities" (this, as well as Val Nevan, is more of a town). Surely, it would be an incredible amount of work to do a big city in this way, but the result would be astounding!
    I know, right! These are essentialy 'practice' maps for when I do the capital of the country my previous two cities are in. But the prospect of all that work ... I'll need to buy bigger paper

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    You're looking for a handwriting one right? around which century style?
    Not sure, I'll know it when I see it. 15th-16 century cursives are nice, expecially the English ones. But it'd be nice to have a good number of all kinds of old fonts.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blaidd Drwg View Post
    I know, right! These are essentialy 'practice' maps for when I do the capital of the country my previous two cities are in. But the prospect of all that work ... I'll need to buy bigger paper
    you could always draw them on multiple papers of the same size you've been using and then stitch them together after scanning (you'll have a problem scanning them anyway if you use much bigger paper