Thread: Fantasy Mapper Here!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Gah

I made that post huge by including those images.

Any tips for posting images in the future dear Sirs and Ma'ams?

Professional Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Azrof View Post
    I made that post huge by including those images.

Any tips for posting images in the future dear Sirs and Ma'ams?
    Welcome to the guild Azrof.

You could always use an image hosting site like IMAGE SHACK and use the thumbnail link they provide you when you upload your images.

There are many other ways to accomplish what you are asking. I just posted how I do it.
    Last edited by Doirche; 05-19-2008 at 11:35 PM.

Post Instructions!

When you post a message, just above the text entry area, there are two lines of options. On the top line with the red and blue "remove text formating", the "paperclip" further down that line options is "attachments"

Click "attachments" to upload your image. A thumbnail is automatically created in the thread, with a link to a larger view of your attachment.

Don't use "insert image", unless you have a small dimension image.

GP

Just a suggestion to help you out...
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Hi Azrof!

As GP said, it's much appreciated if you use the onboard attachment client as people with lower bandwidth don't have to wait ages for pictures to load to read the thread. I've edited your post and attached your images using the attachment client. Unfortunately the BMP won't show as a thumbnail, although it's still clickable to see the picture (needs to be either a jpeg or a png to show a thumbnail I think).

Do a search on the forums for Bryce, there are some tutorials on it which will let you get more out of the program.

Thanks everyone.