Thread: Help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Help

This is to be my contribution to the CWBP . Its just a sketch right now , but I threw in some quick mountains to show where its headed in the later stages. If any of the cwbp contributors catch this thread , maybe you could give me some tips about how to line up the map with the other areas.(Image size? ) Anyways other than that this is just another regional sketch , supposedly 600x600 miles! There were also some threads about the actual distance being different in the northern areas of the CWBP world. But I did'nt really understand it, as alot of real cartography lingo was being thrown around. Anywas , same mountain method as my Ikvari method. Its not as fleshed out , but its basically just tons and tons of brush strokes with wet media brushes at low opacity.
    Right now it kinda looks like a bunch of worms , but the lower right hand corner is a little more fleshed out. At least four more levels of painting than the upper left hand section. Oh and this is a downgraded version of the final map (the original is about 10mb?) . Cheers
    -P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cazgothe-sketch.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	3699