I suppose it was by chance I found this place, looking for some adventure in a dark cave. No really I was looking for a good cave map for a spur of the moment DnD adventure. Yea, I had plenty, but I wanted something fresh and I happened to be at my desk. Thats when I wondered to the door of the guild.

Have you ever walked into a room of people you have never been into before? You look around trying to familiarize yourself with the place, dubious because you dont know anyone. Well, anyway, thats me.

I've been working on maps and such I suppose since I was 12, Im 34 now. I have really taken a liking to cartography, honestly I dont know a pen and paper gamer who hasn't in some form or another. Recently in the past few years I have taken a leap to digital mapping. I know there are many mapping programs out there, but I suppose I am old fashion, and I really enjoy using Paintshop Pro. Im not closed to anything else, I just haven't found the right program yet.

I suppose my most recent work has been on elvish environments, both in architecture, and social structure. That bit is on paper for the moment though, and I am yet to get to it.

Talk to ya soon!

Sylven