- the key icons and the map icons have the same color, maybe a different position in my mask, i will do some adjustments to try get it more close
- i understand about the coastline, i start to work in a new size of my map, and again i guess i need to re-work my borders. Did u noticed that i improved the graphic resolution doing it? i liked, looks much more clear to see? specially the definition of the labels, they aren't blurred like in my other maps.

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
- I'm not really convicted by the transparency of the areas labels, which make other elements and labels overlap them. In my opinion, you should better work on labels location to make it more readable.
I am not understanding it right. If u are talking about the nation names, i just cant find space the put the names coz have a lots of details in each region. If i cant understand the overlap, cos the text was created after the other features.
Well, i will try use the same style that i used in the transparency of the map in my text box and compass, wut u think?