Welcome to the Guild, CurlyPower, and thank you for starting off with a map in your first post. That alone is worth a bit of rep. As for the map - don't apologise for it being hand drawn; it is really nicely done. Sure, you see more digital work here than manual, but that's because it's easier to hep pleasant results digitally, not because we don't appreciate hand-drawn work. Yes, you'll greatly improve the map's believability by tending to river placement, but all your other elements are very nicely done, ant the overall effect is pleasant. Even the overall wigglyness of each river is good, it is only the long-distance paths they chose that seem unlikely.

I particularly like your hills and mountains, as well as the conifer forests. Where they mingle it's a bit hard to distinguish between forest and mountain, but at least you are not falling into the trap of "all forests flat, all mountains bare" like many do. If you ever use this style then add color, there will be more clarity.

Oh, and your English is fine. :-). My French is mumble mumble decades rusty, so your bilingual fluency way beats mine!