I just finished deciding the borders of the various countries that make up the nations:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nations.png 
Views:	37512 
Size:	4.47 MB 
ID:	50271

I should probably explain the difference between "nations" and "countries". There are nine nations, which are each basically (generally; there are exceptions) states with people of similar ethnicity grouped together under single federal governments. It's a lot less complex for the more "primitive" nations, but a lot more complex for the more "advanced" nations. The "countries" are basically the various states of the planet. Each have their own sub-government (for the big pink nation on the south pole each state represents the territory of a separate clan (not to be confused with the "clan" I'm going to use later in a different context) of nomadic tribes) and semi-unique style.

The nine nations on Novusvita are: (I intend to add descriptions later.)
-The Valiero'ji (Yellow)
-The Aari'ji (Cyan)
-The Svia'ji (Green)
-The Arah'ji (Sea-green)
-The Qui'a'ji (Lime)
-The Tita'ji (Blue)
-The Col'tun'ji (Pink)
-The Iga'ji (Red)
-The Oivah'ji (Purple)

You'll notice that all the nations' names end with the suffix "ji" which means "people" in Valieren (those names are also in Valieren). The names of countries will be easily distinguishable from the names of nations in lacking such a suffix. (Eg. "Ravan", "Tel'nirr", "Toss", "Harden'dell", etc. No "ji".)

The nations can be further roughly divided into three clans (which are basically their races): Jia'éill (aka "Goldskins"), Jia'khell (aka "Greyskins" or "Blueskins") and Jia'vallë (aka "Brownskins" or "Orangeskins"). The Aari, Svia, Qui'a, Arah and Col'tun are all Jia'vallë, the Tita are Jia'khell and the Valiero are almost wholly Jia'éill, save for their northwestern provinces, which are Jia'khell. The Iga'ji and Oivah'ji are both pretty much in their own category, being hybrids of Jia'khell and Jia'vallë - I call these the Jia'iga (aka "Redskins"). The Iga'ji's Eastern countries were originally part of the Amar'ji, a Jia'éill nation, so those inhabitants would generally be Goldskins as apposed to Redskins. On the topic of race, there are also "Copperskins" which are generally Goldskins/Redskin hybrids, and "Greenskins" which are hybrids between Goldskins and Blueskins (Blueskins = specifically the Greyskins of the northwest Valiero'ji) and are also known as "Blood Bastards" to due the racially proud nature of both the Valieren majority Jia'éill and minority Jia'khell.

I'll also give infos on some notable states later.