Thank you all and congratulations to all the other contestants!

@Timallen and jbgibson, I really loved your entries and doubted that I would have any chance against them, because they are great. More lovers of sci-fi/alternate past voting and you would have certainly won this one timallen. Guess, I was lucky this time.

I feel a bit like cheating considering my map isn't finished yet, but I guess one's work is never truly finished, at some point you just have to stop working on it or you will go crazy. o_O Still, I hope to perfect my entry (it still seems very empty to me - I've got lots of ideas how to fix this though^^) and show it in the WIP section. When it happens I will be eagerly waiting for your always welcome feedback. Taking part in this contest was fun and I think it served its purpose for me. I pushed myself and saw that digital mapmaking wasn't so scary and difficult as I've thought. There is still lots to learn and I hope to continue my adventure with mapmaking with less reservations from now on. I love you all guys and am grateful that I have found this wonderful place where I can share my passion for maps with you.

Thanks again!