Thread: hand drawn / ps trading village

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wirelizard, eViLe_eAgLe thanks for the comments, appreciated

Lyandra, Larb, Korash Thanks this white layer under the copied background layer does the trick, well once you remember to fill the layer white LOL. I'll put the contours on another layer in the revised edition, ya I'm changing the layout atm MUHAHA I really didn't like the location of the hill fort so I'm redoin the layout. Update maybe a little slow coming I've got some things to address before I get back on this. Thanks again for helping solve this, frustration level at times wants to make me just forget it!!

Guild Novice

I think this is a fine map. I'm sure you PS people can offer some improvements, but please keep the "hand drawn" feel. As a long-time game master and now author, I feel many of todays maps are too polished. Just like I don't like my music over polished, maps that have a "look what I found in grandpa's dresser drawer" feel seem somehow more authentic and more real. It feels like somebody who lives in that town took the time to draw a map of his town. I really like it, and thanks for posting it!