Hah hah. Well, my previous completed map had a lot of detail and even got featured on this sight. Unfortunately, enough of the players complained about being bored with 3E that I decided to give 4E a try. Problem is, the 3E game is a homebrew and I haven't figured out how to handle some pretty key elements of the setting with the new rules.

So, for the forseeable future I'm running a "4E DMG compliant campaign." This means I'm literally doing exactly what the DMG suggests with zero deviation from any flavor text found in the first three books.

It's actually been kind of cool because I've found that there's still plenty of room to come up with my own stuff. Also, because I'm using no house rules, I'm feeling a lot more free to be absolutely brutal in the encounters, pulling zero punches and fudging no dice roles.

But anyhow, running that sort of game puts the focus squarely on the adventuring sites and takes the focus off world-elements that don't directly impact the adventure. The map reflects this. The players know that if there's something on the map, there's an adventure associated with it.