@The Doge - Thanks; and yeah, take a look at that link, it's helped me a lot.

@711Savior - Thanks, I'm trying!

@Rahl372 - I'm glad you think so about the northern edge, that's where I was having the most anxiety. No, that's not an error, but I kind of did it as a filler. I'm researching 'Köppen climate classification' and Oceanic falls under tropical, so I put tropical there before I get into more detail with other I guess sub-climates (?), like alpine, oceanic, desert, rainforest, etc. But I'm happy you noticed it so I'll get right on tweaking it Question - ice biomes cover 1/3 of the Earth, like you said, would the alpine climate fall under polar? I'm finding conflicting facts here - some say it's temperate, some that it's polar, but the average temperature range for alpine is 12-25 degree Farenheit and it's often also called the Highlands climate. I don't know, would that sort of count as polar or at least polar-adjacent?

@jbgibson - Ooh, taiga's a really good idea! Thanks so much; yeah, I'll definitely add that. I have plans on adding a savanna area, too, especially to the south on the western continent. I was trying to make the NE continent a sort of odd-ball-out (I have to research currents next) and I'm going to change the tropical climate there to a more specific Oceanic. By 'Your land shapes will be more plausible if the n and s edges as depicted are not quite 90 degrees n or s' do you mean that they seem to line up with each other on the degree lines? Or do you mean part of the world is being cut out? Sorry, I probably read that wrong, I just don't really understand I'm planning to add a steppe climate along the coastal edge next to those arid islands off the middle continent. And with the one to the far east, I'm honestly not quite sure what to do with that, I might make it steppe (after giving it a plateau geography), or I might make it moderately mountainous - I'll decide on that when I get a better chance to research ocean currents. So for now, I colored it in as arid as a placeholder, like I did 'tropical' for the NE island.

Thanks for the climate suggestions, both of you, I'm going to get on with detailing them better