Thread: Map of Beleriand

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nice work! About the only suggestion I would make if you plan to do more like it would be that the title font you used is plain and modern, up next to the handwritten-style other labels. Don't just stretch that city font bigger, since its irregularity would not be believable five or ten times bigger. But you could probably find a font that looked more like a cartographer's proud, decorative labeling of his masterwork. Have a bit of reputation, and do show us some more!

Quote Originally Posted by jbgibson View Post
    Nice work! About the only suggestion I would make if you plan to do more like it would be that the title font you used is plain and modern, up next to the handwritten-style other labels. Don't just stretch that city font bigger, since its irregularity would not be believable five or ten times bigger. But you could probably find a font that looked more like a cartographer's proud, decorative labeling of his masterwork. Have a bit of reputation, and do show us some more!
    Thanks, your suggestion can improves my map, but I'll do it on my actual project. I'll keep it in mind.