I think that a lot of the older forests are north of Mt. Rai, Pinter Mountain, and The Young Mountains. I say that, because there are a lot of forested areas, but the vast majority of them have no names. Also, a lot of the trees have less of a tree shape, and tend to be more scribbled in appearance.

I think that a good example of one of the newer forests is Kayle Woods. You left a space around it, and it's labeled with a name inside of that space. That, to me, indicates a more experienced artist. It's purely a guess on my part, though. Also, the coastal strip directly on the left side of the Kayle Woods gives a more defined look to that coast. It's a darker, thicker line that denotes the coast along that particular river that runs by there.

There's a four-tower castle to the left of The Mist, and slightly northwest of it, there's the tower that denotes Fogwatch Towers. Those seem to me to be examples of early buildings. Down south of The Young Mountains, there's Lunar castle. It demonstrates much greater skill in drawing a building. I noticed, just now, that the Fogwatch Towers run a long stretch across the map. They are more two-dimensional in appearance, whereas the one at Moonset Field (Lunar Castle) is more three-dimensional.

Armspeak Tower is huge in size, and dominates the visual landscape, but while it displays some elements of three-dimensional art, I am inclined to say that it is an early construction, also. There's a fortress of some type just below it, at Colgate. That one, I'm not sure of. The outside of it looks better than most of the buildings, but the shaded inside makes it hard to discern the inside edge of the top of the walls.

As far as mountains go, I would say that the Ladnire Mountains (it's hard to make out the spelling on some locations), at the bottom center of the map, are an example of early mountains. The lines on those mountains are longer than the ones on, say, plus there are fewer lines on them. Later mountains probably include Ignire Mountain, Kyrenya Mountains, and The Allanora Range.

The Upper Winding River is an early river, as is the Sidiran River.

A lot of the newer text has a more decorative font. Earlier text tends to be plain letters.

Some things, I can't really make out what they are. Perhaps they are supposed to be farms.

Your style for population centers doesn't appear to have improved much, over time. It may simply be intentional, as far as what you are using to represent cities is concerned.