Grimfinger - I think you would be happy to know that before I scanned this image I actually signed the date wrong at the top. Make that September 27th 2010.

I wonder if you would be able to tell me which provinces, mountains, forests and rivers etc I drew in 2010? I think the timeline of developing art styles tells a story in itself.

As for why this one was drawn? Originally for self enjoyment, and later turned into an independent study for a school project. The problem was this project had a due date. A shame, for I would have rathered to get more out of this map, rather than having to resort to drawing larger biomes to fill space, i.e Mistreach, Ighledam, Adenzic Desert, Allanora range.

Yes there is a lot to this map, and yes it takes a while to explore, infact I threw in a few allusions, easter eggs in (The islands in Mistreach spell M-I-S-T-R-E-A-C-H, the names of the cities in Outlaw Grove are Waltuo and Evorg which are Outlaw and Grove backwards, and more if you have the need to look).

But this map is drawn completely from my imagination, with very little influence from the world of Cartography and Worldbuilding, for I have not searched for sites like these until recently.

I would hope you would be joyed to know that I am continuing to draw, and I am drawing right now with completely re-vamped art-style/outlooks on cartography, while keeping the same amount of heart and imagination that goes into my works.

Cheers
-The Devil with a Tounge