Thread: First Map. Critique please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFinger View Post
    1. You lack patience. You posted your map, and a mere eighteen minutes later, here you go bumping this thread. A forgivable sin, to be certain, but a lack of patience will not serve you well, when it comes to cartographic undertakings.
    Not sure what you mean by that. I waited 4 days. Time stamps says so.

You know. I had a point for point post typed out for you to combat your overall useless banter but it seems pretty clear you have no intention of offering me anything worthwhile and that a point for point is useless here. I'm fine with critiques. Love em. 4 years of an art undergrad and looking forward to a masters as well, critiques are pivotal in getting better and have been a very important part of my life. What you're doing is not a critique, especially when you offer nothing constructive or any source material to learn from.

Good day sir.

EDIT: I thought maybe you're a troll, just because of the theatrics and verbosity, and then I read your blog post on this site and I just can't even be irritated. You're either an a+ troll and I salute you or you're insane and I salute you.
    Last edited by fifthmanstanding; 01-18-2013 at 10:19 PM. Reason: update