Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
I did take a look at the pdf. There's some interesting ideas in there. I like the nice blend of cultures and the believable relations.
Thank you! I must admit that I have been thoroughly inspired by historical cultures and settings (spoiler: the Empire is like the T'ang Dynasty in China, and the Dalers are Vikings with a Shinto bend). Everything else went from there.

I assume the older map is the one in the PDF? Unfortunately I am not familiar with CC3 but I wonder if you could add some hilly terrain (the pdf suggests it should be hillier than it is but all I see are the snowspike mountains).
Yes, the map in the PDF was made with Autorealm and coloured with GIMP after -- I was so dissatisfied with the result that I bought CC3.
And yes, I need to add more hills. I am thinking of adding some just north of the roads connecting the cities. And I realise I need to label the mountains too.

On a side note, I think your campaign document would look better with the text arranged in two columns per page. =P
I printed it out with two pages per sheet and bound that in nice paper from an artisanal papermill from around here, and distributed that booklet to my players. Having the text in two columns would have made it harder to read, I think -- because while the PDF is on A4, the booklet has the pages in A5 size.