Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some Statistic Questions

Hmm, this is indeed interesting. I seem to be among the few women (who posted here) and one of the youngest (21, who posted here). Heh, funny.

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Haha and I beat all of you in age by not even being old enough to drive....... oh wait , that actually is supposed to suck. still I feel kinda weird, you know like a child at a nightclub or something like that (Said in the fact that I have been the only child in a Nightclub many times). Again I'm surprised by everyone just straight up writing who they are.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Okay, I suppose I'll contribute.

I'm a 33-year-old white male from Kansas.

Since you're interested in statistical data, I'll provide some that bucks normal trends: I'm an evangelical Pentecostal Christian, a comparatively rare species among role gamers thanks to some bad press in the 80's. That's probably the main reason I don't often play D&D: that brand name raises questions that roleplaying in general does not.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

Yeah man geek culture in general but I cannot say anything positive or negative as I am Unitarian Universalist.

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkeeper View Post
    Haha and I beat all of you in age by not even being old enough to drive....... oh wait , that actually is supposed to suck
    Ha, I'm old enough to drive, but can't be bothered to actually get my driver's licence (not to mention getting one is way too expensive to me, and owning a car is too).

I just have some questions about the statistics of our little forum and I'll just get right to them:
    1. what percentage of the forums population is Female?
    2. What percentage of the forum's population is non-Caucasian?
    3. What Percentage are non-Americans?
    4. What percentage are above the age of 18?
    1. Male
    2. Caucasian
    3. Portuguese
    4. 24 years old

[a]"What is your Name?"
    [b]"What is your Quest?"
    [c]"What is your Favorite Color?"
    a. Renato.
    b. Get published either as an writer/artist or as a scientist.
    c. Green and Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Sirith View Post
    Ha, I'm old enough to drive, but can't be bothered to actually get my driver's licence (not to mention getting one is way too expensive to me, and owning a car is too).
    Same here. A bicycle's seems rather more appealing nowadays
    "Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities, truth isn't."
    -- Samuel Langhorne Clemens a.k.a. Mark Twain. (1897) Following the Equator.

Yes but I meant that apparently all my peers tell me that it is supposed to suck being a teenager, and all the adults around me say that teenagers think being a teen sucks. I was not aware of this, All this time I had been acting as if this had so far been the best time of my life. imagine that.

I went through my teen years thinking the same way as you Arkkeeper. It wasn't until a decade later that I started hearing that I wasn't supposed to have enjoyed that time. Go figure. I chalk it up to the fact that I had RPGs and scifi/fantasy books to get lost in on a frequent basis and enjoy my freetime. I think many teens only have their electronic friends to turn to and be emo with.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

...say that teenagers think being a teen sucks. I was not aware of this, All this time I had been acting as if this had so far been the best time of my life. imagine that.
    Yeah, I kept hearing that, too. And how I was supposed to hate my parents. But I had wonderful, caring and wise parents who helped to make my teenage years quite tolerable.

In fact, my adolescence was so enjoyable that I decided to go ahead and extend it a few years. 14 years so far, and I still have no intention of growing up.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast