Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Some Statistic Questions

Guild Journeyer

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkeeper View Post
    Yes but I meant that apparently all my peers tell me that it is supposed to suck being a teenager, and all the adults around me say that teenagers think being a teen sucks. I was not aware of this, All this time I had been acting as if this had so far been the best time of my life. imagine that.
    My guess is that teens typically feel that they are capable of doing many things, but not allowed the opportunity. This leads to feelings of being trapped and forced to "play along with the adults' rules."

I think you are an exception to this becasue you seem to be given the opportunity to explore and attempt the things that interest you. Thus none of the bad feelings.

Like I said, just a guess.

A very interesting thread to come back to after 10+ days absence.

Here I go:

1. Male
    2. Caucasian (Italian, Hungarian, and Slovak background)
    3. US Citizen (living just outside of London)
    4. 34

1. Nick Kristof
    2. To sell a couple of screen plays thus allowing me to retire from the US Navy in eight years and never have to work again (unless one considers writing and working on RPG material work).
    3. Green (Dark British Racing if you're an automobile fan)

1. MMORPG, many men online, roleplaying girls. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but you're much safer living by this rule on the internets.

2. I'm half white. What now!?

3. Canadian, with like 7 different nationalities.

4. Not me -_-

Color? Grey, followed by some metallic blue or some red variation.
    And our time is flyin', see the candle burnin' low
    Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old
    ~The Rover - Led Zeppelin

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Male, 37, American, and adopted (I do know that my mom was Polish and Russian -- Dlugos, they have a town named after them in Poland -- Dlugopole, and I know my father's last name, Nailer, which is French and English so I tracked the genealogy as far back as 1066 but it turns out that he was adopted too from possible Serbian parents so I don't really know). No military, just a MA in psychology which does not get used as I am a stained glass artist.

I really enjoyed being a teen, I have 11 siblings, so it was easy to disappear, in fact by the time I was 16 I had been to 21 countries by myself (It was safer in Europe and the neighboring regions then, I guess, I am leery of travel now), my parents only conditions for travel were, raise the money myself, (so I fell,cut and split a lot, a real lot, of firewood), and have a written plan they could review, and call home,,,,not many phones way up north in Norway, and miss less than a term of school per year.
    Once I grew up and joined the Air Force I got sent 5 more countries which were great, and saw a lot of sand.....which blows...and blows...
    After retiring I am a teen again, I don't drive, I watch cartoons, and play with puppets.
    SeerBlue

1- I am a male
    2- My ancestors are French and spanish (probably)
    3- I live in Québec
    4- I am not over 18

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

yeah another below 18, I think it's actually a good thing for people to share their Identities online, if it's a place that seems safe. the thing is I haven't a single place that isn't safe. I'm not falling for any scams or anything, I'm not going to try date somebody I met online, And everything else has NO way of turning your info against you. plus if your on facebook then most of your information is already online anyways.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

OK since this got 'necromancied'...

- Male
    - Caucasion: Scottish/German descent
    - Born in North Tonawanda, NY
    - Age 42+
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345