Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elthyrra

Thanks for your comments,

I will improve it (and rework the coast line) as soon as possible... I'm not sure I can do something for the resolution except using a smaller background.

Default Question

Hello, I am new here but love your map. Can you give any more details about the world or tell me where I could find more details? This map looks like an awesome place to run a fantasy rpg. Thank you!

By Jconaway
    Hello, I am new here but love your map. Can you give any more details about the world or tell me where I could find more details? This map looks like an awesome place to run a fantasy rpg. Thank you!
    Wow, that's an quite an oldie for me... Thanks for the praise .
    And I can see what I would do differently if I had to redo this map (almost everything...).
    As I said in the first post, it's sort of a fantasy post-apocalyptical setting. Most of the world is affected by chaotic and demonic forces : deserts of colored sands, changing all the time, no more plants (or be careful if you find some). It's hunt or be hunted. There are a few remnants of the old world, havens where it's still possible to farm and do something else than struggle to survive.
    I have more details about it, but it's an old project for me and dropped it a long time ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12