Thread: Jan/Feb 2013 Lite Challenge Entry - "Oivalf's Odyssey"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another small update....I discovered that there is warp feature for the layers...I'm still going to have to eventually warp all the material on the pages...in retrospect, probably would have been a better idea to merge everything together and warp it all as a unit at the end...but gotta make mistakes to learn.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrr Project_v3.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	2.73 MB 
ID:	51370
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

eh...another small update (sorry for the double post)....just reversed the gradient for the pages (so, its darker in the middle of the book than on the ends)...doesn't look like much of a difference until you compare them side to side.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Myrr Project_v3.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	2.74 MB 
ID:	51371
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.