Thread: Jan/Feb lite challenge entry - Words of Destiny

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So few entries for this lite challenge

Well, I have finally done a map for my entry, and here it is. I'm trying to make it all by hand (except the coloring) but I'm facing a little problem called "lack of scanner", the great Torstan's "Use you phone as a scanner" tutorial still couldn't make me get a perfect scan, but it's pretty good i think.

For now I've only "scanned" it as a matter of test, so that I can know how it will look like. I've also colored a bit the bottom left frame. As you may see there's a lot to do to make it look good to face a challenge, but I think I can do it on time

The circles on the map are supposed to be where I'm going to place the illustrations I've done (and posted here). The road ends on nowhere because I still have to draw the capital city, I'm just thinking how...

Hope you like,

PS: Oh yeah, before any "River Police" says anything, I know that the river confusion at the bottom right is something unlike to happen (not to say impossible I guess) but it is totally intencional.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_messeger_09.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	51693
    Last edited by Beoner; 01-31-2013 at 03:49 PM. Reason: adding "latest wip" sentence