Thread: Jan/Feb lite challenge entry - Words of Destiny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exactly, my idea is to put some of those drawins I've posted on the first post inside the circles, illustrating some of the areas William has passed by.
    About the Fedex, I'm not sure we have something like that here (never heard about it at least), but I'll check, since we copy lots of the American stuff we may have copied it too =P

I'm very happy too hear that I inspired someone to enter the challenge, really happy. There are still some more days, maybe some guys show up at the last minute and post lots of entries xD

Ok, so here is what I've done today:
    -Finished the map by hand;
    -Photo-scanned it;
    -"Photoshoped" the scan;

It's basicly what I was going for, except for the scan issues of course, but I'm pretty happy with what it turned out. I used some light colors trying to make things not to pop out when you first look at it, I also tought about coloring the mountains, hills and the marsh, but I couldn't get a nice result so I just gave up and let the way it is. The circles are now filled with the illustrations, I hope you like it even if my drawing is not that good. Also, I wrote some notes along the map, simples texts to follow William's route by Agard (and because basicaly all may maps have those texts ).

### LATEST WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_messeger_26.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	51711