Good stuff! I'd recommend posting a version here, at around 1000px wide. At that scale all the details are still perfectly readable, and you'd get some more critiques

You've done a great job with Ramah's brushes - and I like the bold use of the background texture. That makes it interesting, without getting in the way of the map. The coastline is a bit of a sore-thumb - it's the only solid black area on the map, and the line weight is so much greated than the other lines on the map that it looks out of place.

Other than that, I'd recommend a cleaner font for your labeling - the calligraphic font you've got looks pretty, but is hard to read. And someone's going to say it - your river in the NW needs some work Rivers join as they flow to the sea, they don't branch. In this case you've got a river that has two separate routes to the sea. I'd recommend splitting the section of river NE of Carlysk.

Other than those notes, this is a great piece of work. I love the colour scheme and the subtle variations you've included in the texturing. Good stuff!