Hi to everybody!

Lately I am a bit busy with my [paid] work, so I have had so many time as I would like to work in my map. But... there is the current state of the world of Erinn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013_01_22_World_Map_0_Complete_small.jpg 
Views:	1018 
Size:	230.8 KB 
ID:	51485
This is the complete world. The image has been reduced to a 6,25% of its real size.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013_01_22_World_Map_0_Complete_snippet.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	465.3 KB 
ID:	51486
This is a real-size crop of the main map.

I am still struggling with the mountain/hills/grasslands texture, although I think the mountain part of the map will remain as could be seen in the second image. The forests will be done with a overlay layer over the actual ones. The rivers still need a bit more of work (the births need to be color fixed), and the lettering/labeling is still a mistery

Mornagest:
The sea color is other of my concerns. I tried a more lighter color, but I think it divert the attetion of the viewer from the mainland.

Otherwise your mountains look quite good too (well except on small islands, I cannot figure such high peaks so close from ocean).
The small mountainous islands bellow the north-east continent have its reason. They are one of the "easter eggs" of the world. They become formed by a sumerged mountainous ridge.

Bye!