Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Region 1][Map 07][Location 02] Snapgallows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hey RR, been gone awhile ain't I, right now I am computerless, though I have bought a new one for the kids for christmas, have it all loaded with the apps they need, and I am just waiting to push it under the tree. They got a dual core computer, printer, video camera, digital camera, a wacom is on its way, and a desk to put it on,,,,plus tons of toys.
    I have all our work on disk, here somewhere, and will look through to see if I can find the later images. Then I will pop out and see if I can upload it.
    In January I am going to splurge for a new system, for myself, as all my paychecks the last 3 months have gone to christmas exuberance,,,,5 kids and over 30 nieces and nephews, and even great nieces and nephews ( and I am only in my 40's) really eats up the cash.
    Its well below zero Fahrenheit today, so I may have time to find it today, I don't go out when the wind is whipping on cold days, I don't want to be a GRISLY statistic.
    SeerBlue
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Very cool SeerBlue - Good to see you and the FHCO back at it again.

You might think about changing the color of the title text in the graphic at the top, it was barely legible at all (at least for me).
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Yup, that will get changed tonite, thanks for the second, or 6th, set of eyes, once we decided on a title i don't think we ever went back to select a better color, besides pink or red....SeerBlue
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.

Well, we finished the kids website, though it is only served from their local network to their computers, them being kids and all. They are quite happy, though I am not sure if they know the link doesn't really take them to the web...
    I am sure I will find out if they try to give the addie to their friends,,,,,
    SeerBlue

Blog Entries

That's good to hear. Glad they are still interested in the fantasy stuff. Why don't you nab a bit of medem / inscarto space to host them. They'll will get a domain name soon....

hmm being the dead of Winter here in the Dakotas, I may just be able to entice the liddle orcs to once again stroll thru Snapgallows SeerBlue

alls fine here,,only change being there are now 6 orcs, Kimi who is about 2 or so and soon to be a stellar keyboardist, and Sachi, who is 13 months,,,,Sachi is Moby's biggest fan, grooves to the little idiot and dog everyday, being the somewhat uncle,thrice removed, of liddle uns is grand

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Welcome back! Glad to hear the 4+2 HCO are doing well.

Blog Entries

Yes, welcome back - good to see ya around Seer !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast