Thread: [Region 1][Map 07][Location 02] Snapgallows

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

from the bizarre to the odd, to the really good..
    The first is the spinybujjer, the word with the two g's in it close to bujjer is not allowed, they live in the water, kind of like an anemone, until i screw up the render settings and invert them, and then toss them way up in the air, then you get the spinybujjer migration, or invasion.

Then is my favorite the waekuhl tree, I think they all had a hand in it, and if I do by xfrog down the road some time, we are going to do an animation where the branches with the big berry things reach out and sway,,,xfrog will export the models for each scene and terragen will render it..

I think that is it, i have to check my email to be sure.....

But, xfrog is great, once they got a handle on scale, primitives , and materials, they loved it,,,,if we do get it I will have to learn it as well

SeerBlue
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spinnybujjer.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	9397   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spinnybujjermigration.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	9398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waekuhl tree.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	9399  
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.