Thread: [Region 1][Map 07][Location 02] Snapgallows

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The FHC0's have been experimenting with taking what they build in Sketchup and rendering it in Terragen 2, the free tech preview version. Terragen imports the .obj file great, but as we did not pay great attention to normals or texture limits we had to disable some and go with a plain surface layer instead,,, lesson learned
    Here is an example of Lemur's work with clouds, she just fiddles with sliders in the node network and hits render.
    She calls this one "Taste Clouds" as they are so low, and of course we had to make a tell to go with it, which is about 3/4s typed and awaiting her and Bumblemouse's "no, you got that wrong" review, as they remember better than I do just what I said, most times.
    SeerBlue, Lemur, and Bumblemouse
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snapcloudlowpng.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	266.5 KB 
ID:	5529  
    SeerBlue is me, but more importantly the Four Happy Carpet Orcs +2 (FHCO +2) are Lizzy (BumbleMouse, 16), Race (Raith Eliathy, 11), Roy (Ol' Horsehair, 9), and Lena Marie (Lemur, 6) Kimi (Whurm,2), and Sachiko (MoMo,1)
    All creative inspiration is theirs, from characters to maps to tells, I only fill in the details.