Redrobes has posted the second installment of Snapgallow Tells, as the kids call them to the Wiki
for us.
The stories are a group effort for the FHCO and I, they come up with ideas and then we flesh them out. Really they are for the kids, but we decided that, if we did it right, they could be used for background during a game, and the characters could become npc's, this one is known as "Fear the Head of Alfert Kier" by the FHCO's, and introduces just a bit of history and a few characters,,,and the head of Alfert Kier and its "deably" (read deadly) power,,,which will be expanded.
Their are currently 3 further Snapgallow Tells inwork, which tie in or expand on this one, each from an idea the kids came up with.
"Fick Bring Me a Chair", "Yelping Limestone", and "The Weather Outside is Frightful" (it was raining the day we wrote it).
Each has its own flavor, and introduce characters and traits that may not fall within any gaming system, but could be adapted.
They range in length from 4 to 15 pages, kids can set still when they are an active part of something after all,.
I do heartily suggest that if you have kids, involve them in the CWBP, this has been the most fun, the most fulfilling, map and story adventure I have ever had,,,,when we are done our map may not be awesome, but it will be kept.
SeerBlue