Thread: January 2013 Challenge: Sunken Spar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks pretty cool. What's it all about? I'm guessing this is the top of a sunken tower? What will the rest of the map show?

Might be difficult to get your door in there if your map is flattened. Good luck with it!
    M

Guild Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by mearrin69 View Post
    Looks pretty cool. What's it all about? I'm guessing this is the top of a sunken tower? What will the rest of the map show?

Might be difficult to get your door in there if your map is flattened. Good luck with it!
    M
    Thanks. Its a sunken tower so far, the rest of the city is somewhere beneath it, lol. Its a city sieged centuries ago, preserving itself beneath the charmed seas until the curse can be broken. Been stalled trying to figure this all out, how to map a city (or part of it) under the sea. I think I will have to cheat a little, and outline it in black lines or heavy shadows or it will just get too lost beneath the waves. Maybe drop the opacity slightly on the water to highlight and draw the walls from the depths. Beginning to think the easiest part will be to put the trap door in, lol. Damn computer, I guess thats what I get for using a 290Meg File.