Thread: hand drawn archipelago

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well the spanish main idea (I guess I need to get rid of the viking ship )is kind of interesting, cause while I was playing with the swamp thing LOL I did think of Jean LaFitte . I the marsh / swamp / fen edge abruptness is something that bothered me and I will address this in two additional ways. 1. I will extend it outward in the nw / se direction to a more random outline. 2. I need to address the water inlet source issue which is missing at this point but I think I will add mountain / hill ranges also in the nw / se direction to get some flow lines for a major water source in both directions. Another thing which bothers me is the "relative straight line issue of the swamp coast lines. When I googled some sat shots of the florida everglades there where alot of projections out to barrier islands so to speak, which i have none of. This might be hard to "tweek" at this point.

Lizardmen heraldry? A croc maybe LOL I'll see if I can come up with something.

Kitchen update, man am I sore and all I did was empty cabinets and a closet to put all the crap yesterday LOL
    Last edited by Vellum; 01-29-2013 at 10:26 AM.