Thread: *** February 2013 Mapping Challenge - Submerged ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Larion View Post
    I'm still pretty new here... how do I go about submitting a map for this challenge once I complete it? Sorry for my noob-ishness
    Once you've completed your map, you upload it using the 'paperclipped rectangle' (add an attachment) in the menu above the advanced reply window. You can upload files up to 4+ MB in size, no more than 4000 pixels wide approximately. You add it as an attachment to your thread post. If you follow my challenge thread - Brigatines Rest, you'll see I upload parts of the map as I create it, then composite the whole and up load as I've explained above.

Pretty easy, even for a noob.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Once you've completed your map, you upload it using the 'paperclipped rectangle' (add an attachment) in the menu above the advanced reply window. You can upload files up to 4+ MB in size, no more than 4000 pixels wide approximately. You add it as an attachment to your thread post. If you follow my challenge thread - Brigatines Rest, you'll see I upload parts of the map as I create it, then composite the whole and up load as I've explained above.

Pretty easy, even for a noob.
    Ah. Yes, I saw your submission. Very nice. Though I'm good with Photoshop, I lack any actual drawing skills, beyond doodling haha. Thanks for your help