Thread: How long (on average) does a post take to be moderated?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by zookeeper View Post
    I guess I'll bump this thread rather than create a new one for the same topic (and since I can't send PM's yet): I've been trying to post a reply in my thread for at least three times now over the course of about two days, but so far there's been no approval, so I suspect it's not just due to a moderator not having gotten to it yet?
    Well, that was odd. You were posted three times but they were all marked as spam. Could be someone accidently tagged it as spam? I'm not sure but I deleted the two extra attempts and approved the first post. Hopefully, that's over now.

Cheers!
    PS. And to back up Redrobes, for me, I only get to do this stuff in the late hours if I happen to be awake with energy or in the odd moments I have a few minutes to spare. Sorry you had issues there but I hope they are working now. This is actually the first time I've noticed this. Makes me wonder if I'm missing something I should be checking
    Last edited by Jaxilon; 03-08-2013 at 02:38 AM.
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt