Ok, here is the first half-finished rough sketch of my undrowned town.. hey, I quite like that name for something... The Undrowned Town.

Anyway, I wanted to be further along than this but the fact that the kids are off school with half-term throws everything up in the air. Also, the place is now half clinging to a cliff side which is not how I originally envisioned it at all so I'm having to burn some brain rubber as I'm going.

### LATEST WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Limpet_1.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	495.3 KB 
ID:	52383

As is the case with most I would think, I'm going to get it pretty sorted how the town looked originally then I'm gonna have a little fun raining a little destruction down on it. The current idea is that the smaller island between the town and the large island houses a university of the Steammancers or somesuch nonsense. They're drilling and using natural volcanic heat for their steam paraphernalia and went somewhat too far... damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Not sure yet whether the finished map will be a comparison map or just the flooded version. Gonna do some experiments when I get there.

Anyway... onwards.