Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: WIP Selvarin - Fantasy map

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Saving on a 2,5 GB PS file is kind of slow so I don't do it as often as I'd do on smaller file...

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Saving on a 2,5 GB PS file is kind of slow so I don't do it as often as I'd do on smaller file...
    i feel your pain - i've lost as much as 18 solid hours because my not-so-good laptop suddenly crashes. i really need a super computer for the types of maps i work with... hopefully you can restore the lost stuff and make it better

Quote Originally Posted by vorropohaiah View Post
    i feel your pain - i've lost as much as 18 solid hours because my not-so-good laptop suddenly crashes. i really need a super computer for the types of maps i work with... hopefully you can restore the lost stuff and make it better
    18 hours omg!
    I guess I need a super computer aswell...And it seems that I can't restore the lost file but well it's ok, I'll deal with anger and frustration. I'm probably just done with mapping for today. Thanks for the support

Yikes! Sorry to here that, what a drag. I've lost work this way as well, but never more than an hour or two at a time.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected sreynders's Avatar

Lovely! I love the Heraldry, something i would love to use in my next map. keep up the amazing work!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Wow, another absolutely kick-@ss piece of art. Don't get so frustrated with the lost work that you give up altogether!

Thanks much guys! That's cool Diamond, I decided to go ahead on another part of the map (what I started to do a bit last night) and I'll redo what I lost later

Blog Entries

This is looking great as usual, Max. You sure can knock them out quickly.

Sorry to hear about your crash - I feel your pain there. It's happened to me in the past so I got into the habit of saving often but I know the habit is starting to slip again so this is a timely wake-up call.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Guild Adept

Great looking map Max! I had gotten away from symbolic mountain ranges in favor of a more top down appearance but dang those look nice. Love the heraldry too. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Ramah and Nolgroth. I was planning to post an update tonight but it seems that I'm slower than expected well let's back to map

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast