Love the maps, Torstan. It is indeed a dream commission and you certainly rose to the challenge.

I have to say though, I'm very underwhelmed with the actual product. I know it is completely out of your hands but I was really looking forward to a lushly printed large format book that I could flick through for hours and pore over all your lovely little details. The folio of maps though... for one thing they do not encourage browsing of the maps at leisure. You have to get them out and unfold them and have them on a surface. Then you need to fold it, put it away and get another one out... I like to just pick up a book, open a page and admire the artwork. Another thing, and this is even worse, is that the quality of the paper that the maps are printed on isn't great. I haven't even opened some of the maps - not even cracked them half an inch - and yet the paper is fraying at the fold line, some quite badly so. If I wanted to display some of these posters they would look terrible with the big white grid it has created on them... anyway, sorry for the mini rant. I hope someone official from the publishing house decides to make a book from your maps instead and I would purchase one in a second because I love the artwork.