Sorry for the long absence, I got real sick and am finally feeling better now.

Christopher Johnstone: Thanks! The paper texture I made myself a few years ago with some tea. Thanks for the thoughts on the rainshadow, I'll probably fix that. Since you pointed it out, it does seem a bit odd for that western island to be so green.

vorropohaiah: Thanks! I'll try that out, with the orange border. I plan on doing the grunge effects on the text but it'll be the last thing I do in case I have to change anything.

Hai-Etlik: I think the black really got lost, especially in the dark green areas. I tried just about every shade of grey (as well as other colors) before deciding on straight white. I thought about changing the darkness/lightness depending on what color was behind the text but I really prefer to have all text be the same color. I understand what you mean about the white pigment but I think I'll keep it white, I like the way it looks I did add noise to the interior color because I thought that before the colors looked too smooth to have been painted on rough paper, it looked out of place to me. I may try some stuff out but so far I really like it. Thanks

Aredhel: Thanks

And an update! I completed the names just before I got sick and didn't get a chance to post it until now. I also made the font for both the countries and the cities smaller. And I totally used that text to path tool :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aethos-with-names-CG.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	4.35 MB 
ID:	53127