For a first map this is great. The rivers aren't bad from what I can tell, you avoided the biggest faux pas and that is just randomly forking rivers off; they all seem to flow from uphill and lead to the sea from what I can tell. Bigger cities/settlements seem to be focused near water, which is the general idea (with exceptions).

There are a few things I personally would change/alter, that stood out to me:

The city near what looks to be a broken down wall (presumably a Great Wall that used the mountain range to divide the land in two) and the city near it. There are no roads leading to it, given the scale of the city icon I presume this is more than just a settlement? The fact that it's near what is essentially a World Wonder you would expect to have a road leading to it (they must have sent workers too and from that place at some point to build it) even if it was only built by the Northern/Southern civilizations.

Speaking more on roads all roads should be leading to somewhere and will generally take the most direct route, either to cities or important locations, and then new settlements form on pre-existing roads that are near a resource, etc. There's a few forks in the road that are probably very unlikely. Roads cost A LOT to build across any great length and so only appear where necessary. For example your North Western city has a road leading south, but passes another larger town that also has a separate road heading south.. which is very unlikely they would build two roads that serve the same purpose heading in the same direction. Either highlight which are main roads and which are secondary dirt paths that have been formed, or strip back your roads a little.

Finally, the crack in the lower eastern part of the map that looks like a huge fissure with some islands in it is oddly isometric and has considerably more depth than the rest of the map. As I can see the depth of the cliffs/islands I presume it is on a body of water as opposed to some opened up chasm that leads under the world (ala Forgotten Realm/D&D Underdark). If this is a body of water then I'd suggest applying the same isometric view to your southern facing coastal cliffs and your lakes (though smaller for the lakes).