Thread: [WIP] Arcantis, the lake city

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Small update here as I didn't have much time, class started today.

Update: Just some main buildings, I'm not sure if you can read what I wrote on the paper - It's just to guide myself, not a definitive writing -, but I draw:
    1)The great house; 2)Lighthouse; 3)Warehouses; 4)Watchtower; 5)Smith; 6)Inn; 7)Shrine; Barracks; 9)Dockers' Union.

They built it up again very quickly, what does not mean the structure is bad, it is actually pretty good till these days. Where are the barracks now, was, at first, the location of the Great House - where the five leaders live. The first plataform to be built was the one closer to the land, after that the one at the left, then the central (L shape), the top one (where is the new Great House), the top-left, the top-right, the big at right, and last one was that of the lighthouse. As soon as the lighthouse started working, merchant ships and boats - that once had to cross the lake going to the south or north without any place to rest some nights - came like bees on honey. The village then built the docks, which were lower than the plataforms, on the same level as the river, where the ships stayed. In case of overflows the docks are submerged in water, and the ships just stop by the plataforms then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02570.JPG 
Views:	113 
Size:	2.88 MB 
ID:	52799