Thread: Kaidan Archipelago - updated maps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks, Kestrelgrey!

For those who don't know the Kaidan setting of Japanese horror is something I dreamt up as a homebrew campaign setting for PFRPG. So far I've published an introductory trilogy of modules (levels 5th - 7th) called Curse of the Golden Spear: The Gift (part 1), Dim Spirit (part 2), and Dark Path (part 3), along with 3 one-shot adventures: Frozen Wind (which is available as a free download), Up from Darkness, and Tolling of Tears. We've released 3 racial guides: In the Company of Kappa, In the Company of Henge and In the Company of Tengu, and 2 class/faction supplements: Way of the Yakuza and Way of the Samurai. We also have #30 Haunts for Kaidan - a collection of haunts especially suited for haunted Japan. Some time soon, I've got a Map product and Encounter location called Haiku of Horror #1: Autumn Moon Bath House. As mentioned coming in October will be two softcover printed books in a GM's Guide and Players Guide to Kaidan.

You can check all the Kaidan products at DrivethruRPG.com - note GM's Day is still going on, so these are the best prices for Kaidan products throughout the year!

Sorry for the ad blurb, I just wanted to point these out for the newer members...

Although I still make maps for fun, for challenges and for commissions, most of my map making these days are for my own publications.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 03-12-2013 at 04:58 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations