Thread: Egos - Floating islands of Randoria

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Some nice improvments on colours and border ( though you already know what I think about the angels :p )

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    Some nice improvments on colours and border ( though you already know what I think about the angels :p )
    Dido. But I REALLY dig the floating islands, as well as your sketch work; it totally reminds me of one of my favorite shows as a child, the Draw Squad! That alone is worth some rep.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

That is a lots of rep!!! Yay!!! Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    i have to emphasize the angels coz this world is completely based in angels culture. When in other worlds we have a lots of different deities, here all they are angels and at this point they are in war.

About the islands, if you check http://www.cartographersguild.com/ge...re-cosmos.html will see that my 3 worlds are connected and one is a mirrored of the other. The islands is based in the Saxon knowledge of the Dreams of Belem and Mayan vision of the Christianity Messias.

I love Epic Phantasy scenarios but i cant find find a better history and environment like crusaders and Islamic, or the conection with Islamic and Bhudda. For me nothing is more brilliant in ever history that u cam compare. So, believe that all this material + some of my creativity can get a nice sauce in my RPG campaigns.

Again, thank you very much. I am always open to ideas, if want to keep helping me i am working in all my WIPs is here: http://www.cartographersguild.com/ge...tml#post210221