this is something that often worried me. though i try not to assume that people are out there 'stealing' my stuff it's something i cant help but think about. most of the maps I share here are part of my conworld, which i've been working on for some years not. I don't actively plan on doing anything with it (except maybe release an atlas/encyclopedia at some point) though still worry about people pinching my names etc. though in all fairness since so many people base their words off of stuff found on seventhsanctum.com (myself included, though rarely unmodified) it's somewhat difficult to not create similar sounding names (many fantasy names are so similar anyway as they tend to employ similar structures differentiated only by vowels).

Assuming that people using your maps are only employing them for home-brew campaigns and are fully aware of your ownership of them, I don't think there's any problem. though then again, how do you know the intentions of some faceless person on the internet... *ominous thunder rumbles I the background*