Quote Originally Posted by Fotta View Post
It was actually this map that gave me the idea for the suggestion. http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=1042981
(From the spoiler block in the second post)

I don't need anything fully detailed, or with colour. If it could be dated, as the example, that would be preferable, but not neccessary. Otherwise, I am simply looking for a more professional appearance to the map I created, one that would be at home in a fantasy setting of old.
I guess part of the question is do you want to learn how to draw maps or are you willing to pay to have someone do the work for you. Time is also a factor in either case as paid jobs tend to get completed quicker than unpaid. If time is a hugh factor for you, you may most likely need to pay someone or do it yourself in most cases. Many people here will do maps for free if the content is interesting to them, but usually they do so slowly in their spare time as they can.

If you are willing to spend a bit of time to do it yourself, post your works in progress here in a thread in the correct forum every day(or more often if needed), then listen and implement the advice given back, you could fairly easily copy most the style of this map yourself using GIMP (free) or any of several other pieces of software depending on what you have or are willing to buy.

Joe