This is the final chapter of my story for the Shikodu Map. This sounded like the best place to stop before it turned into a book on its own. The full story is 7 pages long. I think I'm going to look into how they structured City of Spenders Waterdeep. I think my map is of a similarly sized community.

New Beginnings
(Michiro Hutaki)
The great city of Shikodu stood strong and proud over its achievements in industry and it was quickly forgetting the past. The Rokat knew it was best to never look back. The history books were changed to hide the 1,377 years of tyranny and evil.
The city was founded under its new name and all the past was hidden. The Vinori were further outraged when they found out that the Rokat hid all evidence of the atrocity they had committed. Janu was never punished, because it would require the Rokat to acknowledge a past they have said does not exist.
Janu went on to found the Seuwrhanic Temple and was building up to the next atrocity. The Rokat never learn from the past and are doomed to forever repeat the events they try so hard to forget. The Seuwrhanic Temple is at fault for all evils.
Janu traveled to Shanibala and brought technology with him back to Shikodu. Janu used this technology to make the High Council immortal, so they would always be in debt to Janu and thus under his sole control. Janu used this power to quickly take over the Gunoshiva Prefecture. The lands prospered under his demonic and immortal rule.
The growing power of Gunoshiva quickly spread to any region aware of him and his immortality. The Puthade Prefecture tried to stop Janu once they connected enough to know what was actually happening. Puthade’s Rokat were far fewer in number, because Janu was evil and sought power above all else.
By the time the year 1984 of the First Age came, Janu was ready to seize control of the planet. The year came and Janu seized power over all the Rokat. All the size capitols became nothing to the power of Janu and Shikodu.
Janu’s Grand Design was made and in it was a plan to populate the planet with enough Rokat to make sure that no immerging civilization would pose a threat. Janu was eager to develop space capable ships and later develop warp capable ships. It was Janu’s mission to educate the Rokat and send them out to conquer Creation while it had few to stand in his way.
It was never really a fall, but rather a shift in power. Janu saw that Kidasuna Toki was more beautiful and sacred with holy sites. Janu moved the High Council to Kidasuna Toki. The people of Shikodu were happy to see the fame go. The city went into obscurity and hid this past as well. Shikodu was trying to return to a normal pace of existence that would otherwise have been if it were not for Janu.