I finally started working on the map again. I'm going to have some new photos up today or tomorrow of it. I think after a while I'll pull down the older pics and replace them. This project will take a very long time to finish. I've just been busy with trying to find help for my roommate to get services to help her cope with her emotional issues, but I think it's just waiting for the appointment. I finally added some commercial buildings to the map. I'm still trying to push through the middle class homes. I'm going to do a building census once the map is done. I tried doing one while I worked on a map and lost track. Another map I did have over 100 of a single type of house and 80 of another, and when I did the count I was off. This current map has thousands of buildings.
Zigoto War 2
(Michiro Hutaki)
Ellia was becoming fed up with the events taking place with the Rokat throughout Kidasuna. Following the actions of a single Warrior, the Rokat damned their race to be hated by the Vinori for all time.
Inuga had become Janu and he showed that he hated what he was by starting the oldest of the wars of our people on Kidasuna. He was born in Zigoto in 1358 of the First Age. He was born to a demon in a house near Fairy Hill Plaza. There was a park across the street from the house and it was used to host evil rituals to the Seuwrhanic Gods.
No respectable school would take him in and only his mother was able to teach him. He only learned of evil and the ways of evil. It is believed that his mother was Shipa Suka Chathu and Shimuk Chathu. Shimuk only had one wife, for she was all that would marry the Elder God of Kurane on Kidasuna. Zigoto was large enough, so that few would know what was growing in their midst.
The road to Puthade was built and the people in Zigoto were now building a railroad to Puthade. Trade was booming across Kidasuna. Janu was about to make life a lot harder. Janu was so evil that he could not be taught in the regular school system. His mother taught him at home. He will only learn about magic and the Seuwrhanic Temple.
Janu cast Tribal racism and made our hate flow like rivers of blood. The rage over took us and we had no choice but to let loose on the Vinori. The Rokat were so driven by the curse that we ran out of our towns and cities to murder the Vinori wherever we could find them. We chopped them up with our swords and butchered them like animals.
Glory rode high upon this curse, because it was evil and in the Names. Janu then casts the Judgment Day and all of us can feel the wrath of Seuwrhan as he turned and writhed in Kurane. The demon was about to manifest upon our world to bring this curse to us. The power was too great for any one Rokat to hold.
They sky turned red and the sun went dark as the ashes of disaster blew over the world. It was clear that a great evil fell upon Kidasuna. The sky became black over Zigoto and the rest of the world. The Rokat were able to thrive during the darkness because their souls had become evil.
The Rokat as a whole were about to commit the most bloody atrocity of all time. It began in Zigoto and spread across the world. The sky was now black and day and night were lost and of clouds of ash. The Vinori did not know what to do, so they prayed to the Names for answers and the power to part the clouds. The clouds could not be parted by Vinori Magic. We also tried to part the clouds, but they were cursed into placed by Janu.
After what was believed to be eight days that were marked by a slight warming of the air. We saw mountains fall from the sky in fiery heaps upon the planes of Puthade. The sky was red once again. Janu had brought down the sky upon us. The Vinori were in panic, but we knew to slaughter them for food. We turned out steel mills into smoking houses to preserve the meat and flavor it for the hard times ahead.
Janu’s power was about to grow further and lead us to doom. The glory of the Rokat in battle was about to be marked by blood. There was no judgment; there was only the strong that could kill without thought. After a year we could find no more Vinori to kill for food and the animals had all but died out. We were living on the food stock we had already made.
After the year was done, the winter rains cleared the sky enough to see the difference between day and night. The trees began to grow again. The Vinori were in hiding from us and we could not find them. It was not clear if we ate them into extinction, but it was clear that very few lived.
In spring of 1377 of the First Age, the sun shone for the first time in four years. We planted our fields and got ready for the next year. Kidasuna was coming back to life. Janu did what he wanted. He brought Kidasuna to complete and utter destruction.
Zigoto’s High Council decided to change the name of the city in an attempt to forget the past. Janu’s evil was so great that it was better ignored and forgotten. On Summer 38th of 1378 of the First Age, Zigoto will be renamed to Shikodu.