Thread: Wolfdell Village 4E WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Wip Wolfdell Re-revisited

AHHHHH the town of Wolfdell, we have missed you. So, I thought I might try and get this one finished, Reorganized my layers, laid down all the paths for the buildings, stroked them, colored them, put in 7 layers of groundwork, which may still need a little work by themselves. And of course, ol' Cutterspite got bit of a rework on him... still need highlights shading and some vegetation as well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolfdell_villageWIP.png 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	7013

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    AHHHHH the town of Wolfdell, we have missed you. So, I thought I might try and get this one finished, Reorganized my layers, laid down all the paths for the buildings, stroked them, colored them, put in 7 layers of groundwork, which may still need a little work by themselves. And of course, ol' Cutterspite got bit of a rework on him... still need highlights shading and some vegetation as well...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wolfdell_villageWIP.png 
Views:	129 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	7013
    Wow, reviving buried threads?
    I like it, but you definitely need some shading. The houses seem to float above the ground. I am very interested to see if you can integrate these houses with the ground texture (make it look natural). They differ a lot.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...