Primarily I've been using the Climate Cookbook as a resource, as well as your old thread "Where does the wind blow?" It's been invaluable really.
I started off using the general seasonal rule of thumb, and when it seemed a little too restricted, I overlaid the bands and such (adjusted for even the minor tilt) and refined them from there. Though it could certainly be more precise, as far as I can tell it would only really alter some areas around the coasts where I was sloppy. Taking a second look at it has helped me a bit in determining rainshadows and such, however.
Also, thank you for the links! The second one in particular has a world similar to my own (though the rotation isn't quite so fast) and it will take me some time to go through it. Now it's got me thinking about polar days/nights and stuff like that I hadn't even considered

At any rate, here is the updated map. I'm mostly pleased, though climate still worries me. I wanted a washed sort of look, but perhaps the deserts could be a bit more distinct. And I completely forgot that continent on the edges there - oops.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map2.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	53481

I'm miffed at myself for not considering projection, because it means more work now. Ideally it'd be stereographic, but I have no idea how to handle distortion at all.