So as it turns out, coming up with individual looking houses is even harder than it sounds. I have I think 7 or so squarish buildings, plus the round hut, and I'm really struggling to think of anything else to draw. I suppose more of the same is an option, and just try switching up the colors slightly, but I don't know. In any event, I used the handful of buildings I have now to expand the town a bit, variation be damned.

### LATEST WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AprilChallenge.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	2.14 MB 
ID:	53514

The town has now grown to the point where fishing alone is no longer enough to feed the population. A few individuals tried planting crops in their carefully staked out yards, but it was the enterprising Farmer Orfe who decided to build a house across the canyon and start planting crops on a large scale. Thanks to him and his sons, the town now has an abundance of food, and Orfe himself is quickly becoming the wealthiest man in town.

I still need to draw a nice big barn for Orfe's Farm, but so far so good. Still to come: some roads as Red Rock continues to flourish into a prosperous community; a bridge to encourage trade and travel through the town, as well as aid in the transport of Orfe's grain to the market; a market; and some sort of keep/watchtower. Oh, and of course, more houses!