Quote Originally Posted by WoroRelu View Post
I'm really digging the work so far; that's the kind of place I'd love to tear open in DF or Gnomoria. How is the learning curve on Wilbur for you? i have FT3, which by their essentials guide is more simplified with Wilbur being for those really into the theory behind the fractal generation. Is it as difficult as their making me feel it is? I actually like your wide water channels, but looking at the map it looks more like they are encroaching sea water, especially since I can't find any river sources/lakes higher in the mountain areas - is that how you envision it? (I imagine them being low spots in the land being filled in by rising tides, but that's just me)
Thanks for the feedback!

As I've only been following a guide I have not yet grasped all of Wilburs features by far and I havent tried FT3 (but it seems less intimidating). In Wilbur I think you have great control of how to affect your heightmap and I recommend to give Wilbur a try; but do it by using a tutorial because it is kind of hard to understand at a first glance.

Yes the flooding effect is kinda cool even that it wasnt my purpose. I will give it another try and try to fix so they become true rivers

Thanks again!