I have rewritten the material I started the thread with. I'm going to be working on it more. I'm not going to repost the graphics. I'm going to rethink about making another website on webs.com for my projects since I'm pretty far along now. Here's the revision I made with more about the Rokat's number systems. Sorry about the overwhelming size of this post, but there's so much to share. At the very end is a few sections of the dictionary.

Written Rokat
(Ramle Iron Heart)
The Rokat Language is actually very simple in its construction. Just like the Rokat themselves, they remove anything that hinders the easiest path to the goal. This makes Rokat a language that only has what it needs to get by. The Rokat Writing System is visually similar to Earth’s Asian scripts. The example of written Rokat reads “Be ke Kopot”, which translates as “In the names”. This is a magical phrase.
The Rokat Script consists of consonant lines which are vertical lines, curves and reversed J’s. The order of the letters in the Rokat alphabet follows a different order than those of western alphabets. The Rokat ordered their Script to how the sounds of the consonants are produced. There are 20 consonants in the Rokat alphabet. The first 10 are the number sounds. All the Rokat number systems start with K and count down.
On the second order of the alphabet are the vowel sounds. There are 13 vowel sounds in the Rokat Alphabet. Only the first five vowel sounds are used for words. The rest are for the number system which will be handled in a later chapter. The first five vowel sounds are ordered in their overall pitch. I is the highest pitched so it is first. U is the lowest pitched so it is last on the list.
I have a few punctuation marks here. Space is a tiny circle that separates words. Names of people and places or a title given to a person or place is distinguished with a circle that encircles the word or words. The other marks are used the same way as we would use them.
The star is used to denote an action. “I am thinking of you” *Holding hands*. That is an example of how the star is used. It is a uniquely Rokat symbol. The star comes from the Rokat’s deep interest in theater, it is most commonly used in writing plays, but appears in common speak as a monotone off comment usually denoting a thought of an action. Such as, “You are beautiful *kissing you*. Or, “Let’s have dinner tonight” *would like to take you to bed*. The comment is often a one liner and usually no more than a few words.

Spoken Rokat
(Ramle Iron Heart)
The language is rather easy to speak once you get past the vowel sounds and how to use them. The vowels only make one sound each, no matter how they are placed in the word. The last vowel sound in a word is the hardest to pronounce.
Each Rokat Character has a combined consonant and vowel sound. Some words like “Of, It, The and No” have only one Character. Ta means No, Ke means The in Rokat. These words are a bit easier to speak. The vowel sounds are used like in words like Bat, Cat, Robot and But. Sometimes in speech it might be hard to distinguish some of the vowels like I from EE, which is a number vowel sound.
To read Rokat properly, try to break down each word into three sound blocks. The word for Aunt is “Kimutamu” It is easier to pronounce it Kim Uta Mu. The word comes out closer to the Rokat spoken sound. A short word like Dream, which is “Lusha”. You should still apply the three sound rule, Lush A. You have to stress the vowel sound when it comes out as a single character. The word for The is “Ke” and it is pronounced as is. You slightly stress the vowel sound.

Numbers and Other Stuff
(Ramle Iron Heart)
These are the five prefixes the Rokat use. A prefix in Rokat is seen as a vowel sound standing alone at the beginning of the word.
I: re (back again)
E: anti (against)
A: non, Un (not too)
O: pre (before)
U: en, em (????)

These are the thirteen suffix sounds in the Rokat language. These are seen as stand alone consonant sounds at the end of words.
K: ed (past tense)
T: s, ies (more than one)
Z: an, ist, ian, ism, ish, ‘s (related to, one that is, or having the character of)
S: ful (having, or getting marked by)
SH: acy, ance, cy, ity, ty (state or quality)
F: ly, wise (in the manner of)
P: ion, ive, ment, ness, or (condition or action)
L: er (action)
D: able, ible (worth or ability)
B: ing (acting or result of activity)
G: est (superlative)
J: less (without or missing)
N: ed (having the quality of)
The Rokat have several number systems. This is the first and primary system, which is called Standard Count, which consists of 10 numbers and functions like the human’s number system. This system is used in everything that does not involve measuring short range distance. The Rokat have a concept of Zero, even though it is represented as a stand alone IE sound. The Rokat have no concept of infinity. The translation of the Prophecy forces me to use the word “Infinity” because there is no English word that fits the translation.
IE: 0
K: 1
T: 2
Z: 3
S: 4
V: 5
R: 6
SH: 7
CH: 8
TH: 9
IE: single numbers
OI: tens
IA: hundreds
OU: thousands
EE: millions
AU: billions
AY: trillions
EU: quadrillions

Another number system is used to measure buildings. This number system is called Builder’s Standard. The base measure for this system is a three inch unit, which I will call the Rokat Inch. This unit can be broken up into fractions, but this is not the part we are taking about. The Rokat Inch is four units per Foot.
Ie: 0
Die: ¼
Bie: ½
Nie: ¾
Kie: 1
Tie: 2
Zie: 3

The number system goes to the normal 0-10 Standard Count that is used widely.

The next number system is called City Standard. This system is probably the hardest to learn because it has thirty-two numbers before it roles over to Land Standard, which has sixteen numbers in it. These number systems are used to measure land.

Sie......1
Slie.....2
Snie.....3
Smie.....4
Fie......5
Flie.....6
Fnie.....7
Fmie.....8
Kie......9
Klie.....10
Pie......11
Plie.....12
Die......13
Dlie.....14
Bie......15
Blie.....16
Gie......17
Glie.....18
Mie......19
Mlie.....20
Tie......21
Zie......22
Vie......23
Rie......24
Shie.....25
Chie.....26
Thie.....27
Lie......28
Hie......29
Wie......30
Jie......31
Nie......32
The extension of City Standard is Land Standard. Land Standard break a mile into 16 units and thus a sixteen number counting system. The numbers of this system represent more than just a way to count distance. After you reach one mile, the counting system returns to Standard Count or can continue with greater denomination such as Ia, Ou and Ee if one is measuring land.
City Standard is a system of fractions of Land Standard. It is not intended to be used as a master counting system. Land Standard was intended to measure land outside city cores and thus is a full number system that is used like Standard Count.
Soi: 1
Sloi: 2
Snoi: 3
Smoi: 4
Foi: 5
Floi: 6
Fnoi: 7
Fmoi: 8
Koi: 9
Kloi: 10
Poi: 11
Ploi: 12
Doi: 13
Dloi: 14
Boi: 15
Bloi: 16

Among.................... Soda
Ancients................. Foluki...... Creators of the Rokat.
Ancient Ones............. Foluki...... Creators of the Rokat.
And...................... Bawa
Angel.................... Poru........ Virgin Warrior, not a Champion.
Anger.................... Supoveli
Annihilate............... Tomothu
Fall..................... Meka
Far...................... Vetha
Father................... Rimukata.... Spoken by an adult child.
Feast.................... Filaki
Federation............... Fekeda
Feel...
Fight.................... Pami........ To duel with or without honor.
Fire..................... Papa
Flesh.................... Diga
Flying Wolf.............. Norine...... Largest of the flying animals on Kidasuna. This animal can be ridden by Rokat as a vehicle of flight.
Foot..................... Jameta
Let...................... Buma
Light.................... Thuho
Light – Polarity......... Gasha....... Politically aligned towards the Rokat way of life.
Like..................... Meta
Love – Desire............ Pulacha..... Love for material possessions.
Love – Family............ Pulachu
Love – Friendship........ Pulacho..... Love for companionship.
Love – Sexual............ Pulache
Love – Universal......... Pulachi..... Generalized bliss or euphoria.
Mad...................... Supove
Majesty..................
Make..................... Wegoshi
Malevolent............... Paka........ Against the Rokat.
Malice................... Bibi
Method................... Rusha
Me....................... Mutu........ Pertains to self or belonging to self.