I've gotten pretty far in making words and the writing system. I've got tons of lore that came through my book about the world this language comes from. The civilization is very logical, but extremely violent and warlike. I read some of the material you linked and it was interesting. I have noticed that the language for my world looks Asian even though it functions completely different in how it is read. I've already begun to write phrases with the material I have in Rokat, which is the species my language project is for is very hard to speak because the way the vowel sounds are used. I'm currently working on a spiritual aspect which gives the alphabet a color wheel like aspect to represent the magical elements giving all the words a magical frequency. I'll add more about this when I flesh it out further. The language is supposed to be magical in the each character has an element and a frequency of how high or low the spiritual density is. I've draw a wheel with the alphabet for this, but I haven't scanned it yet.